Arita ware is a famous style of Japanese porcelain with a history stretching back over 400 years. This aroma stone was crafted in the style of Hizen Yoshida ware, a noteworthy subgenre of Arita ware first made in the Osotoyama region of modern Saga Prefecture. This combination of Japanese traditional porcelain, inherited from olden times, and Yohaku aromas, centered on Japanese essential oils, offers a new way to enjoy a soothing experience.
[How to use]
- This is a porcelain aroma stone.
- Apply aroma oil or aroma mist as you like and enjoy the aroma in your personal space.
- Be careful not to break the aroma stone, as it is made of delicate porcelain material.
- Do not use for any other applications.
- Use and store away from children and pets.
224porcelain（Saga Ureshino, Japan：Hizen Yoshida ware）